I'm late, I know... we went skiing. This is what I did, I should say we did because it was a joint effort between my daughter-in-law Jamie and I. Paper flowers. She had done some for their apartment out of construction paper and was explaining the project to me. I had some paper, a brown paper bag that I had coated with acrylic paints which we decided might work. It did and the result is the copper colored flowers you see in the jar. Armed with that knowledge we decided to add more color so we coated another brown paper bag and finished the bouquet. The process is relatively easy though I haven't tried writing them out. I may because it's a project my Creativity Class can do... thinking about that... definately.... they can do that tomorrow night. Better go coat some paper!