Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another pour and the creative everyday challenge

This is the pour... I'm not sure it's finished.  I've just taken all of the mask off so it's the first I've actually seen all of it.  If you haven't read about my pouring it's a series of masking and pouring paint so by the time I'm done only the darkest color is visable to me.  I'll put this aside for awhile, get it out again in a week or so and look at it with fresh eyes. 
Meanwhile, I'm working on another pour and the creative every day challenge.  This is what I've done so for with the February Challenge... Words.  I've put all of the images together in one j-peg .... a mandela, a quote over my office door, love spelled out in copper and a start for a mixed media painting.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Helen - You have such interesting areas in the sunflower pour!!!! I'm going to have to find time to try that again.

Cathy Gatland said...

Beautiful shapes in the sunflowers - and the muted one in the background makes the nearest one really glow. It will be interesting to see how the Words project develops.

caseytoussaint said...

This is my first visit to your wonderful blog - I'm glad I've found it and I'll be back! You do such interesting work in so many different media.

Ai said...

Great pouring techniques. I would say pour-fect !!! I love the brighten up sunflower area.