Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good Intentions Go Haywire

I have good intentions – always – but somehow I don’t always manage to follow through.  I’m attempting to stop that and in some areas I have been successful.

One that I have not been successful at is my intention of doing several blog posts ahead so I could just pop one in every week and add to them when I had time.  Time is something that I seem to fritter away often.

However, I at least have been busy thinking – about where I’m going and why I seem to be going so slowly.  I feel like something is missing but not sure what it is.  While doing that thinking there have been several AHA moments and I do plan to write about them because there may be others among you who have the same forward motion – or lack thereof – problem. 

Not today though, today I just wanted to pop in and let you know I’m thinking about what to share on my blog and show you that at least I have been consistently sketching.  One of the good intentions that I’ve managed to do…

3 27 11 for web

3 28 11 for web 3 30 31 2011 4 1 and 2 11 4 3 and 4 11

4 5 11 4 6 11

7 comments:

Cathy Gatland said...

Your sketchbooks are looking good and busy Helen - great thought/work in progress, I think we all need these slow times to gather resources for when the rush happens.

Unknown said...

Great sketches, Helen! I know what you mean about topics and time. My newsletter was supposed to go out today and I'll be doing good if I get it out tomorrow. I love the blue chair!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sketches Helen! You might think about getting a page for your blog/art on Facebook. When you make an entry it will be linked to and appear on Facebook. Many more people will see your blog and be aware of your fantastic artistic ability.
Barb

Helen Percy Lystra said...

Thanks Barb, Good thought. I'm not sure how to do that but I'll make work of figuring it out.

Joan said...

Great sketches. Like you, I think sketching is so valuable, especially the hunts that challeng me to sketch something I normally wouldn't.

Ai said...

Helen, I understand when there are times that things do not seem to happen. I think just enjoy life and the muse will rolling. I am glad to see cool sketches from you now.

Julie said...

I love those peeks into your sketchbooks!