Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday Painters Today

We were at the library today.  I thought about painting the shelves of books but chatting with the group took up too much time, settled on another of the many plants that are there.

Last week we were at Church of the Dunes looking out its library window.... We get a similar view in the sanctuary so if the sermon is boring... well it isn't often but if it is....
 Yesterday I came across a sketchbook that I had started last year.  Some of the pages had been taped so I could do something small.  I haven't added paint yet but once I started on the tulips they grew... this is my birthday flowers so I will add color.  And the apple.... got it out for my grandson but decided I liked the crooked stem so kept it to draw and gave him a different one.
The reason I found above sketchbook.  I am doing some serious de-cluttering and reorganizing a very messy studio.  I have way too much stuff in there and some of it has to go.  I've found all sorts of treasures along with lots to get rid of.  This corner is partially done... still a ways to go but it's getting there.


2 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

I like seeing that the tulips kept growing! Sometimes you find something just takes over. lol Nice!

nanci said...

Hi Helen,
Your blog is great. Good to see what you are doing. Will be home from Fl beginning of May. Hope to join your group on some outings?
Fondly, Nanci