Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2018

More Cairns and Thanksgiving

It must be the color that reminds me of Thanksgiving.  I did this guy awhile back, still love how bold he is.  

I have so much to be thankful for!  Our day was quiet, our grandson was with his mother and our son was with a friend; Ed and I enjoyed dinner with friends too.  It was a traditional meal beautifully prepared and served by our hostess.

And as we walked back home that evening, the clear sky and crisp weather, not cold, just crisp brought to mind other Thanksgiving Days, times when we ate too much and then had to go for a walk to work part of it off.  So many Thanksgivings and so much to be thankful for.  I don't think I am as thankful as I should be at times but reflecting back, there has been so much good.  Far more good than bad in my life, that's certain.

Meanwhile, I'm still playing with the cairns.  I haven't photographed this morning's yet; however, here are a couple more.  I think this first one needs a couple more tiny stones to make it believable.  I think I can take care of that... I'll post when I do.



No comments: