Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2019

"And The Beat Goes On"

Why did that song pop into my head?  Possibly a combination of the weeks events..."Rocketman", certainly not Sonny and Cher but music and continuing to work on my 100 Day Project.

If you haven't seen "Rocketman," go.  It's one I probably would have missed had a friend not asked me to take her.  The music was pure Elton John, the filming was colorful, the story was sad but worth seeing and a good ending.

And my dailies.... some good, some not so much.  Today's is one of those not so much but it was a learning experience so that much is good.  I tried some different things working on layers.
Take time and rethink are words that I had cut out some time ago and they were in my morning devotional book.  Seemed appropriate for this one.  I may go back in and do some more, then again, maybe just move on.  

Here are a few more.... and as usual, some I'm very happy with and some not so much..

 The circle in this one is from a pen and ink that I did from an image over on wetcanvas, a the weekend drawing event.  Here is the pen and ink... 

 Those fish just appeared, certainly wasn't planning fish when I put down the black and white but there they are and since I'm a Pisces it seems to fit.
Something I constantly need to remind myself to do.... Listen to the Whispers
 What can I say... it does win.
The kid in the boat is only using one oar which would mean he will be going in circles.  The drawing is mine and sometimes I feel like I'm going in circles.  That is especially true when clearing the clutter in my studio, I clear a space, go to another area to clear, come across something I had forgotten, start working on it again, in the space I had cleared and "the beat goes on."

No comments: