Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

100 Done

I finished the 100 Day Project.... this was number 100 done along our riverside boardwalk with the Tuesday Painters group.
These next two are also done along the river, one done in Portland and the other here in Grand Haven, same river.

This is one of the other days and the more I see of what I get when I don't use the spiral bound book the more I dislike the spiral for these.  
They still work well for sketching ideas so I won't throw them out but ...
I switched for my dailies and I also began to think about getting some of my wonky angels done, Christmas is coming so a few of my dailies are angels... 
or just the feathers

And once again I got sidetracked making little sketchbooks....

and then read a blog about glued books so had to try that...

It's not spiral and it lays flat, both pluses.  However, I'm not sure how well it will hold up.  I'm taking it with me when I go to Spider Lake for my annual art retreat with above mentioned friend Terry. She and I have been doing these retreats since her youngest and my only were in Junior High.  Now both of those boys are well into their careers and raising kids of their own.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Forgot to mention who inspired the little sketch books ...probably because I don’t remember for sure. Could have been artgirlcreations or roben-Marie Smith. I like a lot of what both of them do.

Unknown said...

I’m not unknown, I’m me. Helen