Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." A.A. Milne.  

The work in process is finished.  And on the way to looking for something else I found a couple projects that I had forgotten about which reminded me of the Milne quote.


I stitch.  At one time I was an avid knitter but I stopped because my fingers didn't like what I was doing.  I still do embroidery and I crochet.  They are both good evening projects, relaxing and not reqiuiring a lot of thought.

Recently the crochet projects are what I found while looking for something else.  I wonder why I hadn't finished them but no matter, it's not too late.  This is part of a scarf that I finished today.  The color seemed to me to be appropriate for fall and Thanksgiving.  

And I am ever so grateful to still be able to stitch and do all of the many things I do.  I'm also grateful for a healthy family, good friends and to live in this small town in the great state of Michigan.  I am blessed.


No comments: