Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2022

More Than Just Clearing The Clutter

Sometimes good things happen if I just use the scraps of paper that are laying on my table.

Right now my focus is on a major overhaul of my studio and office. It’s been a busy couple of months and I’m not done but I’m feeling so good because finally I am making things go away.  Using some of the paper scraps for a quick collage in my journal is a bonus.

In the past dealing with the clutter has been sorting and finding new places to hide things.  I finally ran out of hiding places. Dealing with this has meant putting any art making on hold; however, I still manage to do one small thing in the morning before I start my day. No finished art, just experimenting like the collage above or doing a quick sketch before I start my day in the studio.



And one day I just took a break to spend time doing something I love as much as making art.
A couple of old salts enjoying that we can just ride along while the capable hands 
\of these two do all the work


And now I'm back to sorting and purging.






No comments: