Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow People and a miniature

If any of you of you read Cloth Paper Scissors magazine you may recognize the Snow People.  I made them as favors for an event at my church last week.  I also made the trees... they're Sycamore Tree bark that I picked up on my morning walks... a couple pieces each time I went past the spot where the trees lived.  That was my major focus this past week.  The event was Thursday so I did manage to get a miniature done before the week was over... then it was on to Holiday decorating....
I hope I can keep up during the holidays.  So far I'm quite pleased that I have managed to maintain a schedule and post pretty near the first part of each week.  Now I need to figure out what I might add that would add more interest to the blog.  I think if I concentrate more on writing in addition to adding an image that would be a good thing.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

3 comments:

Angie said...

"it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".... just beautiful....your imagination is a wonderous thing!

Joan said...

Cute display with all the snow people you made. I like the painting of the ornament!!! The softness of the pink goes nicely against the green of the tree!

Judybec said...

Pretty painting of your ornament! I also love the table centerpiece--looks like everything is sitting on a soft cloud!