Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Bit Of Stitching

No drawing yesterday, instead I stitched.  I put some scraps together for the winter blanket I have been working on for a very long time; it seems to get put on the back burner often.  The scrap that says "create" is from a demonstration I did for my creativity class.  The partial circles on the right are from a stencil; I drew in the ones lower left and plan to embroider them.

The other piece I worked on is from a flea market find.  This was the back of something, perhaps a jacket, maybe a vest.  I don't know, I only got the back.  I've had it for a couple years and kept wondering what I would do with it.

Finally, a light dawned.  Another bag.  Like I really need another bag but I do enjoy making them.  The stitching on this is questionable.  I'm not sure it would hold up as a bag but I didn't want to take away from the look so I'm stitching so it doesn't show unless one looks very close.  I didn't take a photo close so you can't really see that.  Maybe when I'm done, I have a lot still to be done.

Today is Tuesday, Tuesday Painters are going back to Hemlock Crossing so it will be a painting day.

No comments: