Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

More Grunge and Our Winter Blanket



Last week I managed to get three drawings done in my Grunge Journal.  After doing Verdi I decided to try two of my favorite artists.  Can you tell who they are?

The third was a drawing of my friend Joan.  I wasn't able to go to the funeral so during that time I did a drawing of her. She was a beautiful woman, inside and out.
 
I spent most of my week in my stitching area.  I started a quilt to use as a winter blanket a few years back.  Finally got around to finishing the top and it is now ready to go to someone who can do the actual quilting.  Since it's not done in perfect blocks like most quilts, it will be a challenge for someone.  It is straighter than the photo shows, but not perfect.  I don't do perfect.
 
Here is a close up of one of the squares...

 
Now it's time to get to some paintings.....

No comments: