Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

More Grunge

I'm a sucker for a cherub, love these little guys and when I see a statue I usually snap a photo.  We have a few in our garden but this is one I saw at Grand Haven Garden House.  I may have to do another mixed media piece using him.  This one is in my Grunge journal on a teabag.... thank you Jane Ruiter.  She is a tea drinker and gave me a bunch of used bags for my journal.
I'm not sure where I found this fellow but I liked his hat. He's also done on a teabag and off to the right are parts of coffee filters.  They don't work as well as the teabag.
 
While I haven't gotten any paintings done I have been doing some watercolor sketches with my Tuesday group.  Here are the last few of those....



I usually journal when I finish which is why there is an open area on the last one.  We were talking so much that I didn't finish in time to journal.

No comments: