Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

This Week it's a church project



I did two pieces this week.... the majority of my time was spent on a backdrop for the children's pagent at our church... in addition to painting the backdrop, mountains had to be constructed to rise above the backdrop.... I had help with those and they're made from cardboard. The second project didn't take nearly as much time... another pen and ink drawing that will eventually become a printing plate... two cherubs with a secret...

2 comments:

Joan said...

Helen - Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You do so many different types of projects!! Your work is great. I'm going to pop over and look at your website, especially your pouring technique. I tried that recently and have a lot to learn. Maybe I can pick up a few tips. Thanks.

Judybec said...

This church project looks like you had fun doing it! I think the large format is fun to work on.
Nice line in your drawing of the cherubs too.