Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mixed Media Transfer


This has been a busy week for things other than art; however, I did get a couple of small pieces done using the technique I used on the Foster Girls from last week. My cousin's daughter is getting married so I swiped a couple of photos of she and her intended from their web-site and did a couple pieces... one has been matted and put with her shower gift which is on it's way to the shower so I can't show it to you. This is the second one and I think I'll give to her parents... it's a photo of the couple the night they got engaged.

3 comments:

Her Eye Zone Art said...

Very nice Helen. Also a wonderful way to add that personal touch. :)

Joan said...

I'm sure they will love this!!! What a nice gift.

Helen Percy Lystra said...

Thank you both... it's fun doing these... I have a bunch of old family photos that just sit in a box... finally... a use for them.