Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 5 of the 30 day challenge

day 5

I missed a day.  We had a power failure which meant Warner didn’t have school which meant I had him.  That’s never a chore; however, it did mean that everything I planned to do didn’t get done.  And then last night I had a meeting sooooo, no painting done. 

Lesson learned, I need a theme and it has to be something that I can do while my grandson eats a snack or has lunch.  No, he isn’t here every day but there are other things that get in the way as well.

All of which is to explain today’s entry… my coffee cup.  I may not do a cup every day but it will be something small either in my kitchen or my studio.

1 comment:

Joan Tavolott said...

Life does have a way of slowing us down. Your cup is lovely! Save some small compositions like this that you can do fairly quickly sitting down with your grandson. Maybe that will keep you on track.