Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Still Doing The Dailies

day 24

I missed a couple of days, life got in the way.  This is day 24, a hobbit house which I think would make a nice fairy garden in a clay saucer.  Something to think about.  This one is in New Zeeland, I got the image from the wetcanvas site again.

skat mule 2

Day 25 isn’t finished yet. The image is from the weekend drawing event over on wetcanvas.  The artist who posted the photos also issued a challenge -- paint something in Gustav Klimts style.  I decided to give it a try using this photo.  It’s been fun but it’s taking way longer than I usually spend on these.

skat on a mule 1.24.15

And as a result, today’s is a real quickie…. done with some oil pastels that a neighbor was getting rid of… tonight’s dinner.

day 26

On the days I didn’t get paintings done I did finish another pojagi piece, still working on cutting straight.

pojagi 2

Tomorrow I’m painting with my Tuesday morning group so I should be able to get one done.  And I hope to do more on the Klimts piece.

1 comment:

Joan Tavolott said...

Nice pieces, Helen. Glad to see you are almost keeping on schedule!