Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Another Silly One and a Blanket Block

I haven't decided, is she an angel or just throwing up her arms wondering what the h#%l was she thinking when she stitched me.  Whichever, I like her and I think she'll live on my studio wall with some other dolls that hang there.  They'll like her company.

I worked a bit more on one of the blocks for our winter blanket.  Her face is trapunto, there's a bit of old lace (have to use some of that stash) and now I'm adding some embroidery.  I'll be doing more embroidery on this one but haven't decided where or what.

That's it for today, I can't believe I have been so good about posting this week.  Spring Break and my grandson isn't here every morning before the bus so I have time early morning.  That will change next week.

3 comments:

Sue McQ said...

Hi Helen...so glad I found your blog thru I'm Going to Texas...love your angel! We all have and need angels in our lives. Looking forward to your journey thru stitches.
Blessings,
Sue in IL

Joan Tavolott said...

Nice job on the angel. It is always fun to see your stitching ideas coming into being.

Helen Percy Lystra said...

Susan, thanks for stopping by. Joan, thanks, I'm finding I really enjoy stitching as much as drawing.