Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

More Work On The WIPs and Tuesday Painters

Tuesday Painters went to Loutit Library yesterday, to paint and to see the Jim Crow exhibit.  A very interesting exhibit, if you are in the area, go see.

Back home I added three coats of white to WIPs 2, 3 and 4....
I used a white that I don't normally use because I was out of the better paint.  It took 3 coats and though you can't see it in the photo, the top one still isn't covered.  Next step is to see what happens with alcohol and scratching or rubbing.  I'll do that this afternoon.  These are 6"x 6".

Meanwhile, one that I thought might be cut up to make postcards I decided to do 4" x 4" pieces instead.  I had done a series of 40 4x4s a couple years ago, maybe it's time to do that again.  Once again, not a good photo.  I do have to do something about a camera.



No comments: