Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Painting With Friends

Yesterday we painted in a friend's garden.  I took a ton of photos but haven't downloaded them yet.  

Though yesterday's piece was something typical for me, I've decided to try to concentrate more on landscapes this summer.  This next one is from last week and I'm happy with how it turned out. 

 A couple weeks ago, in anorther friend's garden... not a landscape but who can resist a pot full of flowers.... not me.

Then another landscape.  This is an earlier one and I see room for improvement.  That's okay, it's the reason we keep on keeping on.
Tomorrow I'll be painting at Pine Bend Park.... another chance at a landscape. 

All of these are done in a sketchbook.  I think by the end of summer I'll feel good enough about my landscapes to actually do a painting... at least I hope so.  Even if I don't, it's great being outdoors sketching!

No comments: