Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Tuesday Painters

This time a drawing, never got to the painting part.  We spent too much time talking.
 
And the photo is not good, this is just graphite line on white drawing paper, no shading.  I may go further with it; then again, maybe not.  It's time to think about putting all of the Christmas away.  I hate putting it away.  Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, I love seeing all of the decorations and lights.  Everything is so festive... and calm at the same time.  A time for reflection.
 
It's a time when I look back at the year that has been and begin to think about what 2018 will bring.  I'm looking forward to a terrific 2018.  And though it's late... a wish for all of you...
 

1 comment:

Joan Tavolott said...

Happy New Year, Helen!!! I love Christmas too and hate to put the decorations away. I put it off for as long as possible.