Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Some Student Work and Some Grunge Journal Pages

This week my Creativity students did boiled pages.  This is one and here are a few more....

Great fun and I think everyone, including me, will be doing more.

I also spent some time in my Grunge Journal this week, first my Grandma Percy when she was a young woman and next a statue of Queen Victoria that was part of a wetcanvas Weekend Drawing Event several weeks back.  I saved the image and finally got around to doing something with it.  I don't consider these done yet but they are close...
It's been a busy week and this weekend we will be celebrating Memorial Day.  Plans are to take in the parade Monday morning, then back home where we will host a small neighborhood gathering. 

1 comment:

Joan Tavolott said...

Lovely sketch of your grandmother.