Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Dailies, Black and White and Spider Lake

My annual art retreat at Spider Lake... thank you brother Charlie and Vernell.  Terry and I do appreciate our time here so much... This is the view out the door to the deck.


I've been doing my dailies; now I'm aiming for 100.  Here are a few I've recently finished...




And I started an on-line black and white workshop with Jane Davies.  Here are a few collages from the first lesson...





Making art and enjoying the water … that's our week.  This year I'm only enjoying looking at it.  Good swims the first couple days but then I injured my big toe and have to stay our of the water.  That's what I get for not paying attention.  Slipped on a slippery step coming out of the lake.  Oh well, lesson learned and I can still enjoy looking at the water, listening to it lapping on the shore and hearing the loons that come to our bay to visit.  Life is good.

No comments: