Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

Looking At Some Older Work

 In between working on two new pieces (layers need to dry) I'm doing more sorting and realizing that there was a time when I enjoyed playing with florals.


Maybe I need to go back to doing some watercolor florals, at least in my sketchbook.  Another one that is more recognizable yet still very free is a Trillium piece I did in Door County many years back.

Neither of these are available except as notecards.  These two and a huge bunch of geraniums that I did before I photographed them are long gone.  Only a couple notecards and one geranium left and it hangs in our guest bathroom. Yes, it's time to start playing with florals again and see where it takes me.  

Once I get the clutter cleared away I can work on both the mixed media and the watercolors.  Maybe even do some floral mixed media.  Another path to wander down.  I'll see where it takes me.




1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful! It will be fun to see where this goes.......