Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Wishing Everyone A Joyfilled Season

 

I wish you all a happy winter, a joyous holiday and a super 2024.

And I have to get back to my sorting and purging as the end of 2023 is fast approaching.  I have surfaces clear, not I need to tackle shelves and the floor.

I'm also working on goals and my word for 2024.  As I look at goals for this year I did okay, not outstanding but okay.  I'll tweek those a bit before I'm firm on them and, as in years past, I adjust quarterly.  The word is a different story.  That stays with me all year.  In 2024 I have highlighted two of the many on the list of possibles.  The two are FOCUS and BELIEVE.  Focus is a biggy, I am so easily distracted it's a wonder I get anything accomplished.  Believe is another one -- I need to learn to kick the critic out of the studio and believe in my own instincts.  When the critic gets in everything stops -- I have a hard time moving forward.  Does anyone else have that issue?

I think I'll put the words in big letters in an easy to see spot on my two work surfaces. I have manged to get more stones done and will be putting some in the Gallery Uptown January exhibit.  And I've really had fun with the poinsettias.  Here's another one...

Now it's time to get back to work, I'll be back next year.


2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful! Good ideas on organizing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Joan Tavolott said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2024 filled with joy, contentment, and good health. I've enjoyed seeing your projects through the year. Good luck with your organizing...I hope you finish on time.