Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas

Why do I even think about trying to keep up my blog when there are so many holiday distractions, like watching my almost 4 year old grandson decorating the tree.

my decorator

 

My Everyday project became do an ornament on a card everyday and once I got all those cards addressed – I needed more so it got to be 4 or 5 a day instead of one. 

This is the only one of 70 cards that I took a picture of and they are all off to new homes now.  I may do one more to post Christmas morning just ‘cause it was fun doing them and I have more ornaments. 

I thought about starting now and doing them for next year but as I write this I have another idea for next year… more on that later.  For now, I may not get back here until after Christmas so to all of you who read about what’s going on in my studio…

I wish for you All the Blessings of the Seasons

and wishes for a jolly good 2014!

No comments: