Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

More Everyday and Some Stitching

architecture

Number 29, Draw something architectural and this was part of the wetcanvas weekend drawing event (wde) a couple weekends ago. I love buildings like this almost as much as I love old boats.

Number 24, a piece of fruit.  Our grandson brought us a pear from a tree at his mom’s.  “Lance threw it down and I caught it.”  I do like painting pears so it’s my fruit.  The next day instead of doing something different, I did the pear again before we ate it.  I like the first one best.

both of these were done on note cards which will go in my desk to use when needed.

I have to admit, I didn’t sketch everyday but I did do some art, in my studio.  Finished 6 purses, 5 will go to the gallery Saturday, one I’m not happy with so not sure what will happen to it.  I haven’t photographed the purses yes but here’s a photo of a start on a table runner I’m making from scraps.

holiday table runner start

I did a few more quick sketches for the Everyday Challenge but I haven’t photographed them.  I may – or may not.  I will keep sketching because it’s fun but my daily sketch for the next several days will be more like this last one.  I’m hand painting Christmas cards this year and would like to finish enough for everyone, no two alike, so I have to get crackin’.

No comments: