Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Time To Make A Decision


I'll finish this journal this week and while I have had fun doing the tackdowns, it isn't going to be my 100 Day Project,  I still don't know what it's going to be; I'm not ruling out collage but tackdown requires having an iron and that isn't something I want to have to use every day.  Some days I may be away during the 200 days and I may not have an iron handy.

So what will it be... I have to decide this week so I can be ready to start next week.  Collage and Watermedia sketches are in the running.  If I do a collage every day or a watercolor sketch every day I want every day to be the same size so I have 200 to choose from at the end of the project. Hopefully some will be worth mounting or framing.  

Another option is an art journal that is based on a daily devotional.  That could lead to something totally unexpected, who knows.  

I'll be thinking about this all week... it's crunch time.

No comments: