Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

A New Year and New Practices

Evenings we have been watching movies and I can't just sit and watch.  So getting ready for 2020 I cut 6 inch squares from old jeans and backed them with a stabilizer.  My plan is to stitch on one a week.  This is the start of this weeks.

A new practice with my Tuesday Painters group will be to photograph everyone's work. I'll have to put a reminder on my phone because I usually don't scan or photograph mine until a day or two later.  Here are the two I did at the end of December.


And finally... an Art Journal.  I have long been intrigued with the idea and have looked at many but so far hadn't found zeroed in on just what mine would be.  Finally I decided to ignore what everyone else is doing, just start and see where it goes.  Here's January 1, the quote seemed appropriate for a start.  I haven't done today's yet.

And, as always.... clearing clutter.  Resolve this year to actually purge and clear and keep it clear.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments: