Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

Sketching and Stitching

 This one was the start of a daily quick sketch practice.  My first few were things on my table in the morning.



Then, anticipating some travel with friends I decided I needed to practice capturing scenes quickly.  I got out some photos from previous travels and set a stopwatch working toward 5 or 6 minutes.  Still working toward consistently getting it and having fun trying.



Vivien was on our anniversary and the sketch is the view as we arrived there that morning.  We did a Viking Cruise which I highly recommend.

I also managed to stick to stitching on a patch in the evening while my spouse and I watched a movie on TV.  Netflex and Prime have good selections.


All this and I managed to clear a lot more clutter from my studio.

1 comment:

Liz A said...

love the sketchy-ness