Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2021

A Few More Daily Collages

 “Far better to live your own path imperfectly than to live another’s perfectly.”

–Bhagavad Gita

Well, I've done the imperfectly part -- but haven't we all!  Some of my daily collages are certainly not perfect, a few challenges but not all bad.  

Some were more challenging than others.  For this one I decided to see what I could do with one teabag.  The two little pieces at the top were all that was left of the bag when I got done.  These collages are 4"x 4".
And some offered advice


 one attempt at an image of something
And today's --

Do you have a favorite?

I plan to keep doing these to the end of the month, then I'll decide about continuing.  But the end of the month is also when the 100 Day Challenge starts this year and I'm still thinking I may do that again.  Not sure yet but I'll have to make up my mind soon.  Anyone else doing it?




No comments: