Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

This Year's 100 Day Project

 

If you can see your path laid out in front of you step by step, you know it’s not your path. Your own path you make with every step you take. That’s why it’s your path.  

Joseph Campbell


Once again I've started the 100 Day Project, this will be my third year doing it.  This year I'm trying to do more exploring in my sketchbooks, more art journaling.  Trying different things.  Since abstract or non-representational is new to me I need to explore more.  

In January I did a series of collages in a collage sketchbook I found when I was clearing a shelf.  This was the last one in that series and the first one in the 100 Day Project. I realized I was having fun with the collages so I kept going. The collage journal is getting pretty full so I may move on to something else.  I didn't specify which journal I would work in daily, just that it would be an art journal.  To me that means it's not a sketchbook.  I do sketch daily anyway so this has to be something different.

 Here the next 12 days.





this one is in one of my grunge journals



Another one in the grunge journal


One more in the grunge journal





No comments: