Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

A Work In Process

 

This piece has taken on a life of its own.  It started many layers ago, so many that I have to guess at the number.  My best guess is 12.  I put it aside 3 layers ago. Here is what it was before this layer. 


The colors weren't working for me so I covered it all up with Titan Buff which is the layer between these two. Then I decided on two colors that I wanted to try and started to put some paint down.  Soon the painting decided which way it wanted to go so I went there.  But soon my own ego got involved.

When I realized that was happening I stopped.  Now it's going to be set aside again for awhile.  This layer may be the final.  But when it comes out again I may decide it needs more.  

I do want to finish this and move on to a new piece so I'll get it out next week.  In the meantime if you have any thoughts on this let me know.



No comments: