Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Another Challenge

Well, not really because I do try to do at least one small piece every day.  Art Every Day Month over on Facebook posted a challenge for November.  I joined but haven't posted over there.  I was thinking that might prompt me to post on my blog -- not daily but every week.  So here is the first week in November.






They're all small, the largest is 9 x 12 inches.

And after I finished this little 6x6" this morning I didn't feel inspired to do anything else.  When all else fails what do you do?  I sometimes watch videos done by other artists hoping something inspires.  This morning I watched Robyn McClendon do some mark making with blocks of wood and rubber bands.  Then I remembered doing this a long time ago and thought -- why not.  So I made some collage papers.  And that prompted me to get out some other mark making tools.  The papers aren't done but here is a sample of what I've got so far, and the tools I used to do it.



Turned out to be a very productive day.   Oh and one more thing.  I have joined Daily Paint Works and have a blog on the site.  Since I do try to get something small done every day I decided to give it a try.  So far I have posted the daily pieces I've done and a couple that I had done earlier. I may expand the site and add other works for sale.  Go over and take a look, here's a link.  I'd love to know what you think.







No comments: