Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Frustration

My computer is still sick; it’s frustrating and causing me to slack off on things I should be doing on it.  Love ‘em when they’re running well but when they’re not it’s hell.  Well, not exactly hell but not a good thing either.

I’m gradually figuring out how to get to programs; however, the one I use for updating my blog is one that I have trouble finding every time.  It’s not that it moves, it stays put but I seem to lose the way to get to it.  I can’t blame that on the computer, it’s my mind that isn’t working.

So where does this leave my blog?  Well, I still plan to keep it going but as long as I’m not able to post as often I’m going to spend some time thinking about the direction I want to take it.  It’s time to do some revamping to make it better for me and for readers.  I hope you’ll stay tuned.

2 comments:

Dean H. said...

Sorry to see the puter's still messing up, Helen. You have the right idea...use bad events to your advantage by using your downtime well.

suzannepaints said...

I know this same frustration. We will be eagerly awaiting your painting posts.