Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Being Disorderly Has Its Advantages



A.A. Milne wrote "One off the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."  And I always find something long forgotten but worth finding when I sort through one of the piles in my studio.  A small start on printmaking paper and a lone paper napkin were in one of the piles.  I put them together along with a few other pieces of paper that were sitting on my desk.

Once that was done I started sorting another pile.  I often have to do some sorting to clear space so I can work on some larger projects.  In that pile I found some information about ATC's.  Haven't done any of those in a very long time but thought they just might be fun to work on as part of my 100 Day Challenge.  They are small after all.  And having done a couple 2" x 2" pieces and mounting them so they ended up being 15 x 15 I'm thinking I may do something like that with the ATC's of they turn to be worth doing.  This is my first one.... more to come.


And here are a few more of my most recent pieces that are part of the 100 Day Challenge....




No comments: