Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

The 100 Day Project Continued

I've passed the 50 day mark and kept up, only missed one day. When I started this I was going to do 50 days of small pieces in different media and then decide which I liked best and continue with that one medium.

Well, I didn't feel satisfied with any of them so I decided to take a different approach.  The rest of the project is going to be experimenting in an Art Journal.  Art Journaling is new for me.  I've always used a sketchbook.  I have boxes of them filled with things I've seen and done through the years but they are all either pencil or ink and watercolor drawings or sketches.  No whatifing and whatifing is what I feel like I need to do in order to find my way to the next level so....

…. here is my first page beginning the rest of the project.  Get it in gear seemed to me to be appropriate for a start...

No comments: