Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

My cards are almost done.  That is a record for me, I'm usually mailing just a few days before Christmas -- and sometimes way after the big day.  A plus from the pandemic -- more time.  Here's the card.  Well one of the cards.  Each one is an original... all similar but no two exactly alike.  

The Gingerbread House is done...

Some of the Santa's are in place.  One made from Dad's red sweater ....

Another made from one of Ed's worn out Pendleton...
Of course we had to have Sinterklass... 
My angel choir....
And finally, the tree is decorated....

There's still more to come up but for today, I'm done with decorating, back to wrapping. The only gifts under the tree now are from our grandson.




2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Beautiful, fun to see. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Helen said...

And a Merry Christmas to you Jo