Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Wine About Winter & Collage

Last night our downtown hosted the 10th Annual Wine About Winter here in Grand Haven.  The event is a combination Art Competition and Wine Tasting.    Stores feature artists and nibbles; some also have wine, it's a fun event.  There was a good crowd, good art and some good wines to taste.  and I was honored to be one of the Honorable Mention Winners with this mixed media collage.

I have continued to work on my weekly goals and it is beginning to show in the studio, I actually have more space to work. There is still a long way to go but it will get done.  With more room there was space to do more papers coated with polymer for tack down collage.

And I have a few more done in my collage sketchbook.  Some I like, some not so much.  However, this is a learning tool so I am not obsessing over the ones I don't like, just moving on to the next one.






No comments: