Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

It's Tuesday

 A quick post, it's Tuesday and the Tuesday Painters Group I paint with went to Rendeers old barn.  It's across the street from the U-Pick barns and store in West Olive. 

We go out every Tuesday morning to paint or sketch, then around 11:30 we head somewhere for lunch and show and tell or critique if someone wants one. I decided to try to post what I do every Tuesday, good, bad, or so-so.  Today's is a so-so.  I'm not a careful sketcher, these are mainly just fun and a way to keep my drawing eye and hand working.  

                                  

Even though most of my current work is non-representational one never knows, I may start doing realism again and I want to be able to do the base drawing.


1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

I love this. Sketching is so good for us. Nice to have the memories to look back on and also have references. Thanks for sharing.