Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday Painters at the Blue House on the River

 My friend Gayle is another water person.  My Tuesdays Painters group went to her place today where we had a lovely view of the river.




I spent more time just sitting and watching the water than painting.  A new brush had to get tested so I did some sweeps of paint the colors that were on the water this morning.  Love the brush!  It holds lots of water but also can come to a fine point.  Back home and I decided I needed to order a second one.  

I keep paints, pens, paper and brushes in my car for Tuesdays and any other time I may want to stop and sketch so this new one will live there.  But I need the same brush in my studio so -- another is on the way.
I know, I'm getting rid of stuff.  But some things just have to be here and good brushes are among them.


No comments: